So, today I decided to tackle labelling all of P’s uniform etc… for school, and what I thought would be a pretty straightforward process has turned into a mammoth research project and I am still no closer to completion than when I first started!
I thought that I was so clever getting iron-on labels but it looks like I am either going to use most of them figuring out how they work (my tea towel looks special) or resort to sewing them on anyway! Plus I almost ironed on one of my fingers which is when I decided to step back from the situation. Lesson to self – don’t take shortcuts 🙂
So am off to play some tennis with my family instead… work out my frustrations 🙂